Infrared Sauna technology is by far more efficient than a conventional sauna for one big reason, the way the air is heated. This may not seem like a big deal but the difference in the way the air is heated in the infrared saunas has been proven to have tremendous health benefits, such as:
- Infrared Saunas are a great for assisting in:
- Weight loss and increasing metabolism. A 30 minutes session can burn up to 600 calories.
- Reducing inflammation and relieving pain from muscles and joints.
- Post workout recovery.
- Removing toxins naturally.
- Stress management.
- Improving circulation and enhancing your immune system.
A conventional sauna relies on indirect heat; the air is heated (convection) and then the hot air makes contact with your skin (conduction). Whereas in an infrared sauna, radiant infrared energy heats the air only slightly, heating your body directly (conversion).
Infrared heat technology heats the body much more efficiently because of this conversion process – it doesn’t waste any energy heating the air. This makes it far more effective in releasing toxins and allowing your body to detox and replenish.
30 MINUTE SESSION:
$20 Non Members/ $15 Members
45 MINUTE SESSION:
$30 Non Members / $25 Members
Up to 2 people per session.